UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Jun 2022
?Responsible for designing, constructing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery processes
• Evaluate and make technology recommendations in areas of Development, QA, and Release Management
• Collaborate across functional teams including Development, QA, release management
• Operations looking for and implementing changes to facilitate faster deployments, shorter lead times in releases.
• Apply technical skills to build continuous deployment methods on to the IaaS/PaaS stack
• Assist in automating development, QA and release management tasks
• Experienced in coordinating with infra/dev/test automation team to enable better integration into the CICD process
• Experienced in Release automation process and implementation
• Experienced in CI processes and tools, a plus if experienced in CD processes and tools
• Experienced in delivery of large-scale projects often involving multiple internal and external teams in cloud and on-premises.
Technology Skills required:
• 5 years’ experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery automation.
• 4+ years’ experience in the automation of code builds and deployments
• 2+ years’ experience in Core development of Java or .NET platforms
• Desired broad experience with CI Tools (Azure DevOps, Ansible, TFS), QA automation (Selenium, xUnit, Robot Framework), and Release Management (Azure DevOPs)
• Experienced working in Hybrid cloud environments like: AZURE, On-prem DC
• Proven success in client facing consulting engagements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful teamwork experience
• Work under pressure and short delivery cycle times
• Experienced in interacting with large teams
• Self-motivated with a hunger to adopt new technologies and processes.