UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Jul 2022
- Pega LSA certification is a must for this role.
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 8.x/7.x.
- Expert knowledge of the PRPC architecture, security model, and service interfaces. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle
- Experience in with J2EE, XML, and JAVA.
- Pega LSA certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment /delivery.
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile) strongly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining security of all system applications.