UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Dec 2021
Sr.Developer Science / Engineering graduate.
Design develop and implement tasks/components of a work package / project as per client requirements create a zero defect code and modify complex systems or develop new sub systems develop comprehensive unit testing cases and plans update knowledge assets and guide team to do the same integrate work of developers WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF delivering high quality project deliverables WITHIN THE LIMITS OF delivery timelines security quality and performance guidelines.. Requirements Gathering:
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions and support documentation where applicable (business functional Technical UI usability data compliance data migration NFR 3rd party tools & products)
- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
- Understand how the estimation (effort size etc.) is done at task level in the area of work concerned measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C2.0 or any other applicable tool.
- Become an expert in the core skill and develop additional skills.
Design & Analysis:
- Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope
- Review all deliverables created by the Developer
- Study non functional requirements and design for NFR as required
- Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed
- Create detailed design and assign to developer provide input to the Project Manager / Technical Lead to create the project plan from a technical perspective support development of proof of concept as designed by Designer / Solution Architect initiate development environment setup
- Provide demo to customer for early feedback create quality check points for all deliverables