UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 10th Feb 2022
I have just opened a req for an IT BA to support our Tech Strategy project, phase 2. A successful candidate will be able to work independently and confidently after working with SMEs. They must be a self-starter and have the ability to figure things out as they go.
They are looking for the following experience in addition to the JD:
• Experience with claims adjudication.
• Experience with ServiceNow.
• 4+ years’ experience as a BA.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment.
• Excellent communication & cross-collaboration skills.
This position is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs and the business issues to be addressed. Collaborate with the business and technical stakeholders to define needs and ensure understanding. Responsible for the discovery, analysis, and documentation of business requirements. Decompose business requirements to create functional specifications for development. Collaborate with the project, IT, and business management to ensure business objectives are achieved. Possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams and stakeholders. You are a member of a team where you will participate in a variety of roles. These roles will be determined based on work initiatives and IT leader direction.
• Interact with Project Sponsors, Owners, Team Members, Vendors, and Subject Matter Experts to understand the business problem that needs to be solved. Gather, document, and confirm business requirements. Contribute to the team's accomplishments by completing assigned tasks.
• Analyze and decompose complex business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements. Fulfill the role of subject matter expert in functional requirement elicitation. Create informative, actionable, and repeatable requirements that are relevant.
• Create User Stories and develop Acceptance Criteria when using Agile methodology.
• Coordinate Requirements and User Stories with the QA Analyst.
• Initiate and facilitate communication and meetings with business and IT stakeholders.
• Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams. Document current & future state assessments. Perform gap analysis and any other documentation that will assist in the understanding of the business need. Make use of workflows, charts, and diagrams to describe business issues.
• Oversee the development of the solutions to the identified problems.
• Use and promote defined Business Analysts standards, documentation, software tools, and best practices to achieve business needs
• Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for assigned projects when needed. Assist business users with UAT documentation deliverables (UAT Test Plan, UAT Test Results, and UAT Defect Log).
• Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents, and other technical reports. Prepare user documentation when needed.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred; demonstrated work experience may be considered in lieu of specific major.
• Four years of relevant work experience as an IT Business Analyst/ Business Systems Analyst or Functional Analyst.
• Knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle.
• A demonstrable track record of successful requirements documentation.
• Experience in performing simple SQL queries in either MS SQL or Oracle.
• Experience in health care or managed care.
• Experience with Project Lifecycles.
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.