UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th May 2022
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing PHP applications.
- Enterprise level experience and excellent knowledge of OOP/MVC with PHP 5 .
- Experience working with a LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP).
- Experience using GIT or other source code control system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related field.
Good to have skills:
- Experience designing API's, building web services, and designing and implementing database schemas (ORM experience a plus).
- Experience with message queuing, job queues, asynchronous processing, and 3rd party frameworks, platforms, and applications.
- Experience with other programming languages such as C/C , Go, Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting (bash, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or IBM cloud architecture and technologies.