H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th May 2022
Job Description For Consultant on Oracle Cloud Project Financial and Grants Management
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management Consultant to join our team.
What you'll do:
· Provide subject matter expertise and lead functional tracks on Oracle ERP Cloud Project Management for the modules Project Financials, Oracle Grants Management and Project Contract Billing.
· Provide solutions based on accounting principles and rules for the PPM modules
· Complete project tasks and deliverables as per established project timelines. Written deliverables should be of the highest quality as per established project templates
· Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
· Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements. Provide solutions to gaps along with recommended solution for the PPM modules
· Document Gaps, Issues and Solution Process Flows.
· Map customer’s business process to Oracle Cloud PPM processes
· Configure Cloud PPM to align with customer’s business processes
· Migrate customer financial data from Legacy to Oracle Cloud Applications
· Prepare the functional design for all technical objects in template along with documentation of the test criteria for each technical object
· Develop testing scenarios and test scripts
· Lead testing events like unit, integration and acceptance testing for the PPM area. Tasks include finalizing scenarios with the client, prepping data for testing, providing the schedule for the events, coordination of completion of testing and ensuring accuracy in testing
· Facilitate knowledge transfer
· Create RAID items as necessary per direction of the PMO, update the status on RAID items for items assigned and coordinate with the client for timely closure of items
· Be available during the working hours using Client communication tools for the project
· Work and engage with offshore counterparts, other module leads and technical team for project work
· Execute the project work based on Client defined project process, project execution methodology and templates
What We’re Looking For:
· Demonstrated ability to provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Cloud ERP Project Portfolio Management (PPM) modules Project Financials, Oracle Grants Management and Project Contract Billing.
· Exposure to SCM, Financial applications, Project Management, Project Scheduling, Resource Management and Task management is a plus
· Completed 2+ full cycle implementations as the Lead Consultant Oracle Cloud PPM Applications
· Minimum of 5 years of ERP implementation experience on Cloud Applications.
· Preferably at least one City Transit Client with exposure to Grants Accounting, Budgetary Controls and Encumbrance Accounting
· Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, facilitating global design workshops, business process analysis, providing subject matter guidance, system integration testing, training and production deployment
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
· Able to effectively collaborate with customers, PMO, onsite & offshore team
· Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
· Ability to communicate through remote tools effectively
· Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
· 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
· Consultant should be willing to travel to client site as per the Project travel policy. COVID travel policies are subject to change based on the prevalent situation.