UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jun 2022
Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver high quality source code to meet business needs
Read user stories and implement code to meet acceptance criteria with attention to detail.
Review and improvise code as necessary.
Create automated unit tests.
Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into innovative technical applications and solutions.
Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
Understand and evaluate complex data models.
Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
Work in Agile iterations to deliver business value in short timeframes.
Experience & Skills: Required
· A bachelor degree in a technical area such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or information systems.
· At least five years’ experience with web development in ASP.Net and C#
· At least three years’ experience with web development and an Oracle or SQL Server backend.
· At least six years’ experience in object oriented programming.
· At least three years’ experience writing SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures
· At least two years’ experience writing Entity Framework data access
· At least three years of experience with Microsoft’s MVC 4.0 or higher framework, including razor.
· At least five years of experience with Cascading Style Sheets and Bootstrap
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience developing all levels of an n-tier application
· At least one year experience using Test Driven Development
· Using Team Foundation Server as a tool for work item management and source control
· Excellent verbal and written communication
Experience & Skills: Preferred
· 5+ years Agile experience
· Recent experience of working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban
· Using GIT with Team Foundation Server
· Experience with continuous integration
· Experience with AngularJS or similar frameworks
· Selenium Automated UI testing