UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Jul 2022
• Implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
• Be responsible for implementing features, provide bug fixes, reviewing code quality to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
• Take pride of ownership in code and product features delivered
• Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
• Knowledge of design patterns is required.
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently
• Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes
• Experience in Product Engineering is desirable
• Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage