UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 8th Jan 2022
BACKFILL !! Business analyst (Banking/Financial/Insurance) ; REMOTE
Experience in Wires and good understanding of JSON file format" is good to have. Not Mandatory
Core responsibilities include:
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of current applications, interfaces and data structures to recommend solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participant in design white-boarding sessions to ensure prioritized business needs are met within standards.
- Provide leadership and support for system production issues, change requests and maintenance. Maintain knowledge documentation.
- Able to manage and direct, with authority, remote team members to quickly resolve business critical production incidents successfully.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis, options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- 5- 7 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Wires, Sanctions, Fraud, KYC , AML , Payments Domain Knowledge is preferred
- Extensive prior work experience as Software Analyst, with systems and application management.
- Experience working in information technology domain within Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Experience with systems implementation projects.
- Experience with development coding and relational database (SQL) queries.
- Advanced Knowledge in handling JSON files
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration through API/ Microservices/web services, ETL, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.