UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th May 2022
- Expertise in evaluating business operations and processes of Manufacturing clients (Production of Heavy Machinery)
- 10+ years of experience in working with manufacturing/production of aerial work platforms, construction equipment, cranes, material handling/processing and port solutions
- 5+ years of experience in setting up plants or manufacturing lines, determining, and implementing process, quality, testing and performance parameters
- Experience in working with the different IT systems that design, procure, run, monitor, and report in a manufacturing/processing business setup
- Experience in developing business strategies and leading business development initiatives is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- As an SME you should be a visionary, coach, team leader, business-to-technical liaison, and industry expert
- Possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent LTI well within a customers’ environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company
- Well-versed with Agile ways of working (Agile Mindset) and experience working in Scrum and SAFe environments.