UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 3rd Jun 2022
" - Lead requirements gathering and discovery workshops with the business and technical teams
- Participate in project meetings to ensure understanding of requirements, timing, and resource requirements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the key business processes and systems and identify integration, alignment and improvement opportunities.
- Support developers by providing functional clarification and setting expectations with team and client.
- Effectively analyze and prioritize high impact initiatives.
- Engage with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to understand the primary use cases..
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to product features and work processes while adhering to established standards.
- Develops and maintain a good rapport with team members and multiple stakeholders
- Take initiative in the defect tracking process in tools such as, Jira.
- Write business requirements, user stories, design, and user facing diagrams/workflows documentations
- Write used/test cases and conduct user acceptance testing
- Support team mebers on user acceptance testing and provide feedback to product teams and client stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings and product knowledge across solution architects, developers, QA, Support, and business stakeholders to ensure the business and technology objectives are aligned
- Support team member(s) on field facing documentation
- Support team members in facilitation of requirements gathering and review meetings"