UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Jun 2022
Role Scope / Deliverables:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technology teams, vendors and Program management staff.
Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Knows HP ALM and how to work in a GxP environment.
• A Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or related field; MBA, CPA or PPM preferred
• Exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or healthcare industry experience (i.e. clinical) preferred
• 7 years of broad-based business experience that includes supervisory/management responsibilities within a major, multi-unit company; multi-national experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex projects; able to effectively prioritize and deal with ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems and provide solutions to internal or external issues
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal relationship skills that promote collaboration and transparency across the organization as well as with customer teams
• Collaborative style with a demonstrated ability to work within a matrixed environment and with external customers; an ability to negotiate and influence outcomes and drive change, both internally and externally
• Advanced excel and SQL skills; proficient in Microsoft office; experience in financial systems like SAP, HFM, Oracle, Office 365 and SharePoint 2013
• Flexible with an ability to effectively work across time zones, in complex projects, and in varied work locations.