The ServiceNow Business Analyst will support the implementation from proposal to delivery. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution which supports the business process and meeting or exceeding the functional requirements.
- Work directly with the ServiceNow project team and customer stakeholders to define requirements and translate them into the creation of epics, user stories with acceptance and testing criteria.
- The ServiceNow Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the Solution/Technical Architect and Development team to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Your role will interface with the client to report on the progress of the development while support training, testing, and change management activities.
- Validates the business requirements and supports the technical team for any required custom development.
- Conducts application and implemented business processes demonstrations to stakeholders; may support preparation of training material and provide user training.
- Assist or lead test plan development and execution including conducting user acceptance testing ensuring implementation meets client’s requirements.
- 4+ years of experience of eliciting requirements and conducting business process reviews/documentation while applying detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution
- Ability to develop strong client relationships while working remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile methodology
- ITIL v3 certification
- Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) preferred
- Strong experience with ServiceNow ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Universal Request, Service Catalog, etc)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Agile SAFe, Scrum Master preferred
- Experience working with a large call center or unified shared services center is preferred.
Required / Desired
Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
Experience with ServiceNow ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, Universal Request, Service Catalog, etc)
ITIL v3 certification
Experience implementing systems using the Agile methodology
Agile SAFe, Scrum Master preferred
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) preferred