UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th Dec 2021
Job titles: Data Scientist
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist for at least 2 projects
• Experience in data profiling and data mining process
• Statistical Analysis and modeling for predictions based on multiple dependent factors
• Must be strong in Predictive modeling such as linear/logistic regression modeling and other Machine Learning techniques like Neural Network etc.
• Knowledge of statistical methods to understand the trends and patterns hidden in the data
• Define, design, implement, train and test the analytical models
• Strong Analytical mind and business acumen
• Specify, design, and implement new data science applications, methodologies, models, and algorithms
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science along with any Machine Learning certifications
• Extensive experience in programming languages Python, scikit learn, AWS SageMaker - 2 year is Must
• Exposure in Building ML Model on AWS Platform.
• Any exposure in handling MLOps using for Machine Learning Model deployment will be a big plus
• Candidate must be good at writing SQL queries using PySpark / Spark SQL
• Provide forward-thinking recommendations to business in a big data environment as and when needed.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to present in multiple vendor environment