As Senior Software Engineer – AWS DevOps, you will be working with the Digital eCommerce backend engineering team to develop/implement/maintain microservices & integration solution initiatives on AWS platform. The DevOps Engineer must exercise independent skill, judgment, and collaborate in developing recommendations and solutions to business issues.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Create and maintain secure AWS cloud-based hosting solutions using Lululemon DevOps tools & technologies
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure following best practices and industry standards utilizing AWS cloud technologies & services
- Provide development, testing and production support for a complex, geographically distributed environment.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis for multiple project initiatives, often concurrently
- Must remain current on industry best practices and emerging technologies
- Containerize spring boot applications with Docker/Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with core AWS platform architecture. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services
- Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Jenkins and third-party tools.
- 2+ years of experience in implementing & managing and audit AWS security and networking technologies
- Experience as a Java developer with Spring boot micro services implementation
- Big plus for experience with Databases, NoSQL, Reporting and Analytics
- Experience supporting a development team utilizing a CI/CD process & tools
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and containerization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Desire to mentor other team members and develop their skills