UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 7th Feb 2022
Proven experience on Hadoop/Big Data migration to Snowflake: Having Spark and Spark SQL
Experience is critical to know what Snowflake connectors used in the conversion.
Must have experience in development of applications using Spark and Scala, Python languages on Hadoop
A solid hands on experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse
Cloud engineer/development experience on AWS/EMR cluster: Converting Spark application base on Hadoop to Snowflake.
Expected to have experience in using Lambda functions and code development in Python
Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake.
Developing scripts Unix, Python etc. to do Extract, Load and Transform data.
Working knowledge of AWS Redshift Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems. Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database design and reporting design
Proven experience in architecting and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse
Understanding data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done.
Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based Testing and clearly document implementations
· Design, code, install, and maintain appropriate systems software program.
· This is a lower level development role – Which means absolute hands on expertise is mandatory
· Identify, evaluate, tailor, and direct the implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
· Ensure the maintenance of adequate software systems documentation.
· Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer reviews and test plan development
· Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.