UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 4th Jan 2022
This resource will play a key role in Kronos environment and will serve as the customer support contact, and technical analyst of the Kronos application and it's related business processes.
This position also acts as a liaison between Operations, HR, and Payroll to ensure systems are stable, meeting business requirements and roadmap is aligned with the vision. This role will require knowledge of application configuration, and will lead and support the team with interface, testing, deployment, and policy integration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the subject matter expert for timekeeping, scheduling and reporting for all locations across the enterprise, and lead technical support activities
• Optimize, enhance Kronos and partner with HR Systems Manager to ensure data is accurate at all times
• Prioritize, anticipate needs and align the roadmap to the vision
• Lead the administration of Kronos system, integrations, and reporting
• Manage daily operations and provide daily guidance and technical support of application, including troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues as assigned by Solution Center.
• Review and analyze daily integration activity and resolution of errors though application analysis, configuration, data updates and/or coordination of data update from source application (Workday)
• Ensure system configuration supports business priorities and make adjustments as necessary
• Stay abreast of state and federal legislation and tax laws affecting HR and payroll
• Participate in the functional analysis phase to review functional requirements
• Participate in all testing and quality assurance processes.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
• Oversee a support team that provides expert level of support for the application in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Engage with Kronos Professional Service teams and facilitate issues concerning implementation projects
• Create and administer a standard process for identifying changes which impact systems
• Solicit end user community to ensure system is provided appropriate solutions
• Is a disciplined problem solver, able to uncover effective solutions
• BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years Kronos Workforce Central (V8)
• Functional Expertise in KRONOS WFC modules such as Time & Attendance, Accruals (GTOR) & Custom Reporting
• Experience with WIM
• Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills with the ability to function and lead in a highly collaborative, team environment
• Excellent customer service skills and strong dedication to customer service
• Exhibit leadership qualities through collaboration and empowerment
• Can multi-task and prioritize projects, manage time, and practice detail oriented Organizational skills
• SQL experience and an understanding of database design principles
• Strong aptitude with MS Office tools
• Ability to develop and frame analytical findings in a clear, meaningful way
• Workday experience a plus