UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 21st Jan 2022
Healthcare SME with data engineering background
1. Lead Client discussions and independently facilitate user groups meetings to drive consensus
2. Lead requirements gathering sessions and create process flows and current/ future state documentation using industry standard tools and techniques.
3. Manage and analyze business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
4. Write detailed descriptions and analysis of user needs, business impacts and systems functionality for software development life cycle
5. Collaborate with nearshore team on an ongoing basis and guide and direct the team by actively managing the product backlog
6. Lead scrum ceremonies to facilitate continuous project execution
7. Work within the milestones and constraints defined by the project plan; escalate issues appropriately to the Program Director
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with a service-oriented attitude in a team environment
9. Ability to manage time across multiple projects, priorities and work within a fast-paced environment
10. Create requirement documentation (Epics, User Stories, and necessary documentation) adopting to Agile methodology, which enables the development/testing teams to understand the requirements unambiguously and build software applications.
11. Create User Acceptance test cases in collaboration with the Development / Testing teams and support acceptance testing.
Must to have skills
Business Requirement Definition
Requirement Documentation - Stories / Workflow / DFD