Relevant Experience (Years): 5+ Years
- Experience in designing & developing automation solutions using C#, Python, Any RPA Tool, HTML, Panda
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Computer Science or Information Technology
- Must have 5 years of hands-on experience on the programming languages (.Net, C#, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, technical automation tools)
- Experience of working within an agile, continuous integration environment
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support UAT and rollout phases.
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the Tech Lead/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Resolve defects and other performance problems discovered in testing.
- Support go-live roll out
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family.