UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th May 2022
The MuleSoft Developer works closely with the Architects, Functional Teams Managers, Customers, and Partners to implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform-based Integrations in order to support business requirement.
· The individual will design, build, and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and cloud systems.
· Developer must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing, deploying, and supporting the integration solutions using MuleSoft Platform.
· This individual must be able to develop Integration Solutions Using MuleSoft Software and provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and will be responsible to provide production support for MuleSoft Interface Applications
· Effectively works with Internal and External customers
· Provide training to team members to build knowledge and skills on MuleSoft.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enable solutions
· Minimum 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
· Experience in small to large size implementations, working with Globally distributed teams
· Experience in Designing and developing MuleSoft API for RTF deployment
· Experience in MuleSoft Resource-Optimized architecture and application
· Experience with SOAP and REST
· Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT,etc.
· Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning
· Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
· Good hands on experience in API Manager, Runtime Manager, RAML, Exchange, Design Center.
Please let me know if you have any questions