UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Dec 2021
DSI - Enterprise Ops & Shared Services - 27
• Architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise level technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
• Deliver and maintain technical specifications, architectural blueprints and requirements of our projects in line with company security and compliance policies.
• Lead GEICO’s API initiatives and provide strategic guidance to Business Units on Mulesoft Anypoint platform running on Azure RTF (e.g, API gateways, Anypoint Exchange, devops tools, code repository tools, etc.)
• Establish best practices for API Lifecycle and Governance on Mulesoft platform
• Design and Develop Mulesoft integration solutions with Salesforce.
• Research and evaluate new software, frameworks and techniques to provide recommendations to the management.
Seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Integration Engineer who possesses a unique balance of technical depth, developmental, and strong architectural skills. Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to create and implement tailored solutions for various use cases of ESB. The candidate should be passionate with a zeal for innovation, automation, guide projects from inception to completion, and accelerate the adoption of ESB services. To be an effective member of this group the candidate must be well versed in SDLC, Agile, DevOps Methodologies and need to provide technical guidance on the current IT trends to the management and engineering teams. Build out CRM-GEICO integration, Guaranteed Delivery platform, API Management for Ecams, Mobile
This Integration Engineer also requires excellent project management, great interpersonal, strong written, verbal communication skills that addresses business need and have a solid experience in successfully building partnerships with other IT groups
• At least 8 years’ experience in design, build and maintain integrations for large enterprises
• Understanding of the integration and orchestration capabilities of MuleSoft
• Experience with deployment of Mulesoft ESB application on hybrid cloud and RTF platforms - 5 years
• Experience in designing APIs using RAML/OpenAPI and configuring policies in API Manager - 3 years
• Experience in leveraging DevOps tools for MuleSoft development life cycle (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, MUnit, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub)
• Experience with integrating Mulesoft with Salesforce, Snowflake, Kafka, Workday, Azure Service Bus and CosmosDB etc - 5 years
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
• Proven experience in working on Azure environments & its offerings (PaaS, SaaS or IaaS), Loadbalancing, Firewall and DNS.