UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jan 2022
· Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
· Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
· Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
· Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
· Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
· Support existing production mobile applications
· Generate automated unit & function tests
· BS in computer science or equivalent.
· 5+ years’ experience of quality software development. - Strong object-oriented programming and design skills. - Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
· In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with Kotlin and Java mobile application development languages
· Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
· Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Android Studio)
· Experience with Android application architecture and design - Extensive knowledge of Android development frameworks
· Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
· Experience using Google architectural components (Lifecycle, Room, ViewMode, etc.,)
· A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC, MVVM architecture, and Android design patterns
· Experience and proficiency in some of the following: multithreading, memory management, networking, performance optimization, app security.
· Experience with unit testing frameworks.
· Examples of work on Android