Pega LBA who can lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega software. A successful LBA will understand business process and business requirements of the users and translate them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/Use stories. They help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control, document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs. The LBA will also assist with design and configuration of rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
They will effectively communicate with internal teams and end-users to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups. They will also understand interface /integration technologies and have a good understanding of the application needs so they can be translated into requirements.
- Partnering with a Product Owner to establish a vision and execution strategy
- Gathering, documenting, and validating requirements as user stories, translating functional requirements to technical requirements, and identifying scalable solutions
- Highlighting product features and explaining user stories in a manner clearly understandable to the development team
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and end-users to create solutions that delight, deliver value, and are synergistic to product roadmaps and future-state vision
- Working with leaders in communications, field integration, product development and the business to drive successful implementations of process redesign initiatives
- Coordinating development, testing, and implementation of solutions with vendors as needed
- Monitoring the progress of product development, and assisting with product release planning and testing
- Identifying technology and design issues, coordinating team members and driving resolution across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrating a pragmatic approach to product design and delivery; a ‘bias to action’ and a positive attitude when approaching complex situations
- This role requires a highly motivated, organized, and experienced business-focused technology individual with a proven record of software delivery in a rapidly changing agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience as a Business Architect/Analyst
- 6-8 years of progressive Pega experience or (master’s degree with 5 years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications)
- 5 years’ experience with various Cloud platforms and technologies
- 5 years’ experience working with Agile or Scaled Agile