Lead PHP Full Stack Developer you will work closely with other developers, DB developers, business analysts and QA analysts on features and watch them go from conception to deployment in weeks. You will be responsible for developing & implementing projects required to deliver committed customer enhancements, migrations and new program launches, including interfaces to clients, hubs, data aggregator/analysis companies, payment processors while ensuring data accuracy and data integrity.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including.
- gathering requirements
- system design
- Participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates
- Document code so other engineer can reuse and support components in the future.
- As needed, help and mentor more junior developers on implementation
- Troubleshoot critical production issues if needed
- Production release management and support as needed
- Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC and Agile practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
- Effectively manage multiple project deliverables concurrently
What we’d like from you:
- 2-5 years Application DBA with SQL and experience with POSTGRES Desirable
- GIT – source control, pull request and release management
- Angular, Bootstrap and Python skill set are desirable
- Data normalization experience
- Unix/Linux command line are desirable
- Python experience is desirable
- AWS experience is desirable, but client is willing to bring up to speed
- Agile / Scrum Experience
- Understanding of process models and methodologies
- Conceptual knowledge of database normalization as well as implementation
- Stored procedure, triggers and functions
- Working knowledge of AWS or other Cloud Computing environments strongly preferred
- Very fast paced environment with tight client deadlines
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Accountability for project results
- Interpersonal management, communication and problem resolution