Senior Salesforce Developer who has experience working on Content Management Systems (CMS), Community Cloud, and Lightning Web Components (LWC).
The Senior Salesforce Developer must work well in team environments, strong communication skills, and obtain critical thinking skills. Must be comfortable being customer facing.
- Salesforce Content Management Systems (CMS) specialist.
- Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Experience Cloud aka “Community Cloud” experience.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other project teams to design and develop interfaces with other external applications.
- Strong in APEX Programming and Salesforce best practices.
- Experience in Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Design Patterns, and Aura Framework.
- Practical expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimization, problems analysis, etc.
- Familiarity with automated testing, deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering.
- Outstanding teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.