UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 18th May 2022
- Convert existing Python code to PySpark if required.
- Determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
- Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) for financial modeling application components and systems.
- Monitor and servicing existing servers.
- Maintain existing application both frontend and backend.
- Able to design and implement new back end application architecture for a financial process to integrate with existing modeling architecture framework.
- Collaborate with other team members, business units, and user groups to identify impacts of changes or enhancements, estimate level of efforts, and provide inputs to project schedules.
- Python and PySpark coding experience.
- Strong AWS: EMR, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions experience.
- Developers experience with financial statements/modelling highly desired.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field such as Finance, Statistics, Mathematics.
- 5 plus years of experience in requirements analysis, design, development, and testing for software applications or systems.
- Experience with the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), requirements, design, and implementation.
- Business knowledge with prior experience in financial industry a plus