H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Jan 2022
Only GC, USC, EAD GC, H4 EAD, L2 EAD
Previous experience in testing Digital applications (Mobile, SMS) projects Previous experience in testing migration of applications from onprem to cloud projects
They are remote now but could ask them to come onsite once Flagstar’s Covid restrictions are lifted so they prefer local but let us know if they will relocate
• Responsible for the coordination and execution of all tests associated with the implementation of new applications and changes to existing applications.
• Testers will design and develop an overall test plan followed by detailed test cases needed for end to end testing of all products.
• Tester will be responsible for executing and documenting all test results.
• Tester will coordinate User Acceptance testing with the business units to ensure that the delivery of the product is implemented with very high quality.
• Evaluates and reviews applications and processes.
• Provides status reporting to Quality Assurance and site management and involves senior management, as needed, to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner.
• Maintains contact with customers, when required, to ensure project quality expectations are understood and met.
• Oversee standard complexity quality assurance projects which include development, installation, and maintenance.
• Assist in planning and estimation of Quality Assurance support for new programs and projects.
• Develops, publishes, and implements test plans to ensure quality applications and writes, maintains, and automates software testing.
• Acts as a technical resource to other less experienced QAs.
• "Connect the dots" and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions.
• 7 years of experience in quality analysis or other analytic roles.
• 3 years of experience with software development methodologies (i.e. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and software process improvement methods
• 3 years of experience in automated testing
• Experience in testing Rest API
• Experience in testing cross browser and mobile device testing
• Understanding of cloud and web technologies (AWS)
• In depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Experience in JIRA and Confluence Personal Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (listening too) from talking to software engineers to senior leadership
• Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required
• High level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Beneficial Attributes
• Previous experience in the fintech industry
• Previous experience in testing Digital applications (Mobile, SMS) projects Previous experience in testing migration of applications from onprem to cloud projects