UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 12th May 2022
As a Web QA automation engineer you will be expected to development automation scripts and support current projects using current and next generation automated frameworks for the corporate website. In this role you will work with the QA Lead, Web Developers, and other members of the QA team to create and implement high-quality automation, maintain, and improve its architectural integrity.
• Collaborate with QA team to define, design, develop, document, and maintain the QA tools and test automation frameworks.
• Ensure that all system deliverables meet quality objectives in functionality, performance, stability, security, accessibility, and data quality.
• Interpret functional requirements and designs to plan, develop, write, execute, and automate functional and data validation test plans.
• Generate automation test execution reports and share with the team.
• Conduct defect management activities that include problem identification, issue research, analysis, and documentation.
• Collaborate and effectively communicate with Web developers and QA while working on all priority tasks.
Skill and Experience:
• 8+ years of Software QA automation experience working with the following technologies: Java, Java Script, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, BDD frameworks, Cucumber, Testng, Maven etc. along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
• 5+ years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles.• Experience in building mobile web automation frameworks.
• Experience in scripting using any of Bash, Shell, etc. is nice to have.
• Familiar with no-code automation tools like Functionize, TestRigor or similar is nice to have.
• Experience working with highly trafficked, high performance, scalable Web applications.
• Experience with virtualization technologies (VM Ware, Sauce Labs, etc.)
• Cross-browser, cross-platform, and mobile device testing experience
• Hands-on experience with version control systems like Git.
• Excellent and effective communication and organizing skills.