UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 15th Dec 2021
(in Yrs) 8+ Years
Strong experience in Retail domain and end to end eCommerce Systems Testing
Strong understanding and working experience in Test Process and Methodology
Strong working experience with Automation Tools or Framework for Mobile Application Testing
Experienced in testing mobile applications on hand-held devices, emulators and devices on cloud (Saucelabs)
Experienced in Robot Automation Framework
Experienced working as QA lead in agile teams distributed across multiple geographies
Well versed with Testing Tools
Knowledge of SQL, Apache POI, IDE, Version Control and Build Tools
Ability to identify complex problems and effectively document and communicate them to the engineering team
Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
Good communication skills
Experience Required 8+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities
• Perform testing activities at the project or service level.
• Understand the business requirements and functional specifications of client module.
• Define Test Strategy, Test Estimations, Test Approach, Test Phases, Test Plan and Reporting.
• Analyze user needs and then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs.
• End to End testing with retail domain process.
• Interact with functional and technical teams on mitigating risks and resolving issues.
• Conduct defect review meetings.
• Manage Quality Timelines, Test Design, Review, Test Execution, and Test Documentation.
• Define test data for Integration, Functional, End to End, and UAT testing phases.
• Collaborate closely with development teams to analyze, debug, and resolve any issues.
• Report overall project test execution progress with stakeholders.
• Ensure that programs continue to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
• Plan testing for cumulative updates.
• Identify testing progress gaps and provide alternatives to the project team.
• Responsible for the overall testing related project activities and deliverables.
• Walkthrough of test plans to the stakeholders and managers.
• Conduct peer review on deliverables.
• Review test artifacts and test cases for sign-off from respective stakeholders.
• Coordinate activities between other teams such as Development and third-party vendors.