UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 10th Jun 2022
Role:-React Native Developer
Duration:-Rolling contract, no specific project end date
Location:-100% Remote, Flexible with hours but close to PST
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Implement software to improve Performance and Reliability of Client applications.
• Familiarity with mobile development & programming languages such as React Native, Swift, Android, etc.
• Familiarity with REST API calls and experience with network Proxy tools
• Able to resolve complex technical design issues and developing technical specifications and plans
Experience with Data Monitoring tools such as New Relic, Grafana/Kibana or others to analyze, and write SQL queries and create dashboards for KPI analysis
• Can Perform Memory Analysis, Battery Usage analysis with Instruments, Android profiler, Battery historian tool.
• Understanding of Systems Design and End to End software architectures. Knowledge of software management, Container technologies, Deployment tools and Cloud Computing.
• Familiarity with software tools and practices such as Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins, CICD and code review processes
• 5yrs+ Experience working in a software development environment
• Proactive, problem-solving abilities, with excellent communications skills and must be team player
• Able to work in a fast pace Agile environment with little supervision
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline. Masters’ Degree preferred.