UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Dec 2021
· Typically requires 5-8 years of experience as a Business Analyst experience.
· Good exposure to Data Projects in Insurance domain. Fundamental understanding of data models, data ware house concepts.
· Hands on in writing SQL queries with complex datasets; Work with business partners, systems analyst, designers and programmers to create/analyze required project requirement documents; Actively participate in walkthroughs, inspection, review and user group meetings;Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create BRD/AFD documents ·Participate in Requirements and Design reviews, planning effort;Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans;Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents;Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact; Ensures metrics comply with testing and business partner requirements.;
· Must work well independently with limited direction and be a quick learner.;
· Bachelor&s degree or higher in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience