H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th May 2022
As a Senior Business Analyst for the Customer Success team, you are visionary, customer focused, and outcome driven. The program leverages Gainsight features to enhance customer experience through automation, digital communications, and data collection. You will collaborate with internal teams to design and configure creative solutions to meet program objectives, solve complex challenges and drive successful outcomes.
What you’ll do
• Work with a team of business users, product managers, solution architects to define the Customer Success Management process and solution architecture for Adobe Enterprise business enabled by Gainsight NXT.
• Support business strategy development for Customer Success and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing CS processes
• Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
• Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
• Be forward looking regarding new features and other technology or tooling that bring new opportunities for efficiency, productivity and development gain across the entire support ecosystem.
What you need to succeed
• 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis, business operations, or business solutions architecture focused on the Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics stack, within a SaaS or IaaS company.
• Hands-on experience with CRM and Customer Success tools. Familiarity with Gainsight highly preferred.
• Solid process and analytical skills tied with creative thinking and sharp decision-making abilities
• Experience in agile development cycle, running multiple sprints and leading team to test & deliver business initiatives
• Strong expertise in business process management, technology architecture point-of-views, tool evaluation, roadmap definition & business partnership
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams
• Evangelize and test new ideas with stakeholders; drive implementation to completion with key success metrics and business impact read out.
• Strong customer empathy, product ownership, bias for action and sense of urgency.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with a diverse group of people
• Self-starting, ability to work with minimal direct supervisions; takes ownership