UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 12th Jan 2022
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, etc. or equivalent IT experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Develop and manage applications related to SAP Materials Management, SAP Warehouse Management & Inventory Management, SAP S/4 Procure to Pay, SAP Quality Management, SAP Logistics Execution
• Build solutions as per requirements in development / maintenance projects in accordance with business functionality.
• Perform unit testing per test plans and test cases
• Manages the Documentation, Quality assurance, implementation support and workflow management.
• Good understanding of healthcare business process.
ABAP, EDI/ALE IDOCS, SAP Web services
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
• Must work with other programmers, designers, architects and other IT teams (Change Management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Networking, Database, Engineering, Service Center, Business Partners, etc.) to ensure delivered software meets requirements, performance goals and is in compliance with software development lifecycle processes and standards.
• Develop industry-specific technology solutions based on client needs
• Understand requirements thoroughly provided by the business to identify the gaps and propose solutions.
• Participate in the application design of systems, including use of analytical techniques
• Subject matter expertise in SAP business process.
• Analyzing the requirement & to prepare the functional specifications
• Develop industry-specific solutions based on client needs, manage, and upgrade existing applications.
• Develop and review unit testing per test plans and test cases.
• Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary.
• Leads virtual teams and/or projects toward solution delivery.
• Provides design and solution engineering leadership
• Performs complex analysis of system capabilities
Details of The Role (For Candidate Briefing)
Reporting To Which Role
Size of the Team, if any Reporting to this Role
Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of The Role
Details of The Project (A short Briefing on the Project may be attached with this document for candidate- briefing). It may be shared with external stakeholders like job-agencies etc.
Part of Vendor Rationalization for Cardinal Health, a fortune 21 healthcare services company. EIT Shared Services (EITSS) is responsible for the delivery of IT services at Cardinal Health in the following functional areas: Infrastructure Build and Run, Application Development and Support, Quality Assurance (Testing), and Project Management.