H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th Mar 2022
• Research, analyze, design, identify and facilitate process improvements. Make solution recommendations to the business units and process owners.
• Implement new functionality and improvements for business processes utilizing integrated system technologies (e.g. SAP ERP, SAP SCM, EtQ, eMaint) where appropriate.
• Provide second level support for global production operations to resolve reported incidents, advise users in the proper use of the system, and implement approved upgrades, enhancements, and project requests.
• Project management, process analysis, systems design, documentation, applications support, configuration, and training.
• Simultaneously lead, manage and/or participate in enterprise-wide projects/assignments with high degree of complexity and change management components.
• Follow IT PMO project methodology, responsible for all aspects of project lifecycle management and the coordination of resources across various IT functions and within the business operating units.
• Act as the primary liaison to key business clients and technology resources, coordinating requirements definition for multiple strategic finance and related initiatives.
• Directly interface/Collaborate/Partner with process owners and super users in the development of business requirements. Report strategic project outcomes and status to IT Leadership.
• Serve as in-house expert on enterprise-wide technologies (e.g. SAP S/4HANA and integration with SAP and non-SAP cross-application modules, Salesforce, Coupa, and other applications in use by the production operations), business processes and end-user information delivery tools.
• Responsible for creation and maintenance of Business Scenarios, Business Process Procedures, Testing, and Quality Assurance documents related to production system changes.
• Establish and enforce standardization of business processes and technologies within Information Technology and among operating unit super users.
• Responsible for identifying, training, and supporting a network of super users across the enterprise.
• Train other IT team members in related technologies and processes, serving as the IT expert.
• Investigate and solve problems by documenting solutions and transferring key knowledge to business users as well as within IT.
What You Can Expect
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field.
• 7 or more years of relevant work experience in IT applications.
• At least 2 years or more experience configuring SAP ERP systems in the Production and Supply Chain area.
• Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and implement multiple enterprise-wide level projects with high degree of complexity.
• Experience with the core functions of SAP Production and Logistics.
• Ability to lead, manage, design, structure, and facilitate multiple concurrent workshops and presentations that are effective and valued by the Business Partners.
What Makes You Unique
• Masters Degree (M.A., MBA or Equivalent);
• Certified project manager (PMP).
• Coupa, Salesforce, etc. integrations with SAP.
• Experience leading change by implementing enterprise-wide business planning and processing applications, and knowledge of integration points with SAP application areas such as SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, BW, etc. and integration with non SAP applications like
• Coupa, Salesforce, OneSource, Concur, etc.)
• Experience with content management, digital asset management, and document imaging applications.