Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide business process and functional support for the SAP S/4HANA Procure to Pay module with focus on Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Accounts Payable and integrations with products such as Concur
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of Procure to Pay modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a full cycle SAP implementation as well as in support projects with specific experience in Purchasing and Procure To pay in the architecture, design, and configuration of SAP P2P module.
- At least 1 year experience with SAP S/4HANA Procurement/P2P SME
- SAP certifications, a plus
- Coordinating with FI, PS, and SD consultants, ABAP developers, and other personnel from cross integration modules, SAP related products and external systems
- Understanding the constant updates and changes to the SAP P2P landscape & new technologies, naming conventions and features brought about by SAP to the HANA platform
- Preferred skills in ABAP program debugging and parsing ABAP code
Preferred experience in execution and configuration of standard Fiori UI applications
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience on integrations with Concur
- Experience in Professional Services implementation / support projects is an asset
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a can-do attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness