H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th Jan 2022
We are Looking for candidates who have strong OCI and Oracle Middleware SOA.
Core DBA tasks:
• Monitors alerts and corrects problems per trained procedures, including but not limited to space related problems.
• Moves code from dev to test using Kintana or other means per procedures
• Applies RDBMs patches.
• Identifies blocking locks and other performance related issues – remediates per accepted procedures.
• Takes on-call rotation for one week (involves work outside of normal hours)
• Refreshes databases as needed.
• General core DBA duties as assigned.
Oracle EBS DBA tasks:
• Applies application patches
• Assists with End of Month duties (requires weekend work).
• Monitors nightly jobs for performance problems or blocking locks
• Refreshes Oracle EBS databases as needed
Experience and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of core Oracle databases required (up through 19c).
• Proficient knowledge of Oracle EBS database administration through 12.2.4 required, including concurrent processing, system administration, start up and shut down, RAC, OEM in the EBS space, support of printing including XML, managing of schema statistics, identification of poorly performing queries, performance tuning, RAC refreshes.
• Knowledge of Oracle EBS system administration to monitor concurrent requests and collect information on job logs.
• Comfort with linux and windows – able to login to various environments, start/stop/monitor services in these environments – determine status or issues in these environments.
• Experience in Unix shell scripting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• DBAs and Oracle EBS sysadmins, effectively communicate issues and results, and report on issues with clarity.
• Off-schedule hours – Will take up to one week per month as on-call DBA. Will assist with some End of Month (weekend) activities and will monitor and process refreshes.