As a Finance Solution Architect, you will evaluate and recommend finance architectural solutions and focus on the short and long-term strategic business benefits. As a trusted advisor, you will understand the high-level business requirements and translate them into SAP finance solutions. This role requires a broad understanding of SAP Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting solutions along with Central Finance, Group Reporting, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), BW4/HANA, and Business Technology Platform (BTP).
You will define industry typical business processes (level 1-3) and map customer processes to the related process levels (4-5). Furthermore, you will design the architecture based on process requirements, application, and system landscape. Finally, you will develop high-level roadmaps in conjunction with team members including the project manager.
- A minimum of 7 years SAP consulting experience with at least 5 years in Finance
- A minimum of 2 end-to-end implementations using SAP Activate methodology
- Expertise in Finance Best Practices including demos and test scripts
- Expertise in configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Expertise in Fiori Apps
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Certification in SAP S/4HANA Finance 1909 or higher
- Working knowledge of Group Reporting, SAC Planning, Receivables Management, and Document Reporting and Compliance.
Nice to have
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture Framework or TOGAF
- Prior experience with SAP implementations on private cloud or hyperscalers
- Experience in presales activities such as resource planning and ability to work with sales to produce a rough order of magnitude for scope items.
- Experience in integration with SAP Application areas such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), and Inventory Management.