- Proven experience in managing multiple, concurrent, technical projects in Data Center or Enterprise Infrastructure. Understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- PMP/PMI or equivalent certifications, strongly preferred Excellent interpersonal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organization levels
Must have :
- Manage multiple projects, with interdependencies in a fast-paced, high energy environment. High energy attitude with a desire to 'Get Stuff Done'.
- Knowledgeable in Agile methodologies and Sprint planning in Infra related projects.
- Utilizing project management best practices and aligning with Client’s PMO methodology, work inside project teams to review scope of work and create project plans.
- Schedule recurring internal and customer facing meetings as needed during project implementation to review and monitor project goals and status.
- Influence effectively between the Business Owners, Project Managers (PMs), and Operations Teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
Effectively manage and lead the successful delivery of the Infrastructure projects and requests from within various phases of delivery, across the entire lifecycle of Delivery within project timeline and budget.
Good to have:
- PMP Certification, Agile Methodologies, CSM Certification
- Experience in working in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment
- Working knowledge on one or more of the following:
Microsoft Active Directory, O365, SQL servers, Windows servers and clients, Windows OS Upgrades, NAS/SAN Storage, Data networking, Oracle, ERP, Wireless, Enterprise releases, Cloud, Cisco, Security, VMWare.
Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
- Partners closely with Infrastructure Teams, understanding their plans and initiatives.
- Develops and maintains detailed project schedules, works with team to maintain / update schedules, integrates project plans into other release schedules and works with teams to resolve discrepancies among schedules and availability conflicts with resources
- Very strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts in a fast paced, high availability, ITIL environment. Ability to get the respect of the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Manages deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiates resource conflicts with other project managers or resources managers as appropriate.
- Provides ongoing status updates on project progress, risks, change management and issue resolution.
- Implement projects involving technology installation, uplift, and capacity planning core infrastructure technologies for all in-scope platforms while ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for the successful execution of large-scale projects
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and compile Program Monthly executive dashboards including project cost analysis in written and presentation form to multiple levels of management, through executive level.
- Develop resource estimation analysis, technology/process requirements, duration, costs and issues tracking