Location: 100% Remote
Python Developerwith recent Mathematical background and mortgage or financial domainexperience.
Very strong Python Dev
Able to readSAS and Java
Experiencewith econometric modeling/stats analysis
Preferred tohave R experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE &SKILLS
- Experience with econometric modeling and statistical analysis.
- Experience with the implementation and creation of various models and algorithms including regression and statistical models.
- Strong programming experience in Python/R. Familiarity with SAS and with tools available in the AWS/Cloud environment. Proficiency in Unix/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of mortgage mathematics is highly desirable. Multifamily analytics and finance knowledge are big plus.
- Experience working with financial data, analytics and cashflows applications.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written. Capable of explaining and documenting complex systems.
- Adheres to sound software development and data management practices.
- Conscientious attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in analytical work.
- Embraces new technologies, enjoys making systems efficient and updating legacy systems.
Experienceworking with large data sets.
Experience with Agile developmentmethodology