UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jun 2022
1. Extensive experience on .Net framework , SQL Server, SSIS for application Support, Enhancement, and Development.
2. Good to have exposure to SharePoint development, Active Batch, Documentum, pearl scripting.
3. Excellent communication Skills required as position will be key bridge between Business users, Internal IT teams, Offshore team.
4. Exposure to ASM and Application development under ITIL framework.
5. Ability to work independently on Projects (Gathering requirements, design , Develop, test and deploy)
6. Analyse the 3rd party application interfaces and manage the applications maintenance.
(1.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions or review as a technical consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimations).
(2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
(3.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
(4.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions ;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for the team.