Key member of the client engagement team focused on understanding strategic objectives and defining path to achieve, with primary responsibility for gathering and analysing data, interviewing clients and contributing to strategic recommendations.
Specialized Application Experience:
- CMS for Headless ECommerce – For Adobe, Amplience, Bloomreach and/or CoreMedia experience platforms, defining functional & technical requirements including approach design & integration pattern, templates & components and migration strategy
- Conversion Optimization – For Adobe Target, Dynamic Yield, and/or Monetate / Certona to optimize UX via development of personalization strategies, product recommendation & cross-sells and analytics to track & optimize site conversion
- Experience with retail POS systems requirments.
- Perform industry analysis, benchmark analysis and gap assessments to generate insights about client and their capabilities and rank versus market leader
- Identify issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success, and propose solution approaches and supporting technology & tools to address
- Develop solutions to business & technical problems, by documenting key requirements and supporting business case justification
- Evaluate opportunities for feature and service innovation, helping clients understand the leading-edge technologies and the transformational impact on their business
- Primary contributor to business case development leveraging Photon’s engagement and ideation methodology, with the ability to present findings at team & client meetings
- Effective member of multidisciplinary team, with strong collaboration skill and ability to engage effectively across Photon to gather expertise and focus solution development
- Develop roadmaps and sprint plans to move a strategy to delivery.
- 6+ years of consulting or industry experience
- Broad Martech Experience preferred, including UI/UX Design, Journey Mapping, Content Management, eCommerce, Marketing Automation, CRM, Service & API Development, Cloud Deployments & Migrations and supporting technologies & tools
- Outstanding analytical capability & data modelling skills, with the ability to synthesize and visually present findings
- Experience as an Agile Product Owner
- Foundational understanding of strategy and operations within targeted industries
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Effective user of project collaboration tools document, assign tasks to team members, manage and monitor progress and drive team productivity
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, proficient with MS Office & Google Suite for collaboration
- A relevant advanced degree or MBA from a top educational institution
- In addition to above, high emphasis on motivated, self-starter, quick learner, innovative, awareness & evangelism of the latest solution & technology adoption trends
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% or more to client work locations based current project / engagement requirements