UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th May 2022
IT Project Management with Agile Scrum experience, expertise and a software development background, to join a dynamic team of technology pioneers. Your software development experience, collaborative approach, ability to identify challenges as opportunities teamed with energy and excitement to coach, drive, and facilitate software development will deliver best in class financial services products to the market. Additionally, you will work closely with various product owners to understand the priority of business initiatives and with your scrum teams to remove blockers/impediments and drive increased team velocity. A key component to success in this role is to develop relationships across the organization, including Technology, Product Management, and other functional areas, in order to influence teams to ensure high priority requirements are appropriately detailed and prioritized to be worked on by the team/s.
* Perform a leadership role in the Project Management Office to actively manage the priorities, portfolios, programs/projects, project and resourcing costing, and team staffing
* Define and execute program management processes in accordance with industry best practices
* Build, maintain, and update the single master program integration plan* Align resources, capture work, track project metrics, communications and project leadership, ensuring that business strategy is aligned to delivery and business results
* Develop & deliver executive level presentations on overall strategy and how it ties to all project status updates with appropriate business KPI's to track success
* Ongoing interaction, collaboration and influencing of senior and executive level management
* Developing and recommending business routines, sessions, and agendas to ensure engagement of cross functional groups, ongoing progress and achievement of results or actions to address
* 10+ years in Project and Program management experience across a diverse scope of functional disciplines
* Experience working in a leadership role within an Agile framework, preferable with experience driving effective Agile delivery at scale
* Experience in a leadership capacity in the areas of project management, tracking, resourcing & planning and budget forecasting and results reporting
* Excellent articulation and writing skills; the ability to drive focused conversations; the ability to effectively perform all levels of reporting, from executive to team-level
* Ability to think strategically and tactically
* Ability to work under pressure managing to tight deadlines and / or unexpected changes
* Willingness to question/challenge existing processes and ensure a satisfactory outcome
* Ability to collaborate with and influence senior and executive management
* Proven ability to develop, maintain, and conduct effective, decision based, agendas and meetings
* Proven ability to define and track KPI's and scorecards
* Attention to detail, proactiveness, and passion for driving and delivering results through the management of others.
* Undergraduate degree in science or engineering, at least 10+ years’ experience in Agile development, scrum, project or program management.
* Achieved a PMP and/or CSM or another project management /agile certification