UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 14th Dec 2021
· Bachelors-degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, Finance, or other relevant analytical degree.
· 5+ years of experience utilizing SQL, 3+ years of experience developing ETL pipelines
· 3+ years of experience utilizing data visualization tools such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc
· Advanced understanding of data modelling and data warehousing concepts
· Exposure to Azure technology stack preferred
· Exposure to statistical languages such as R/Python preferred Insurance industry experience preferred Data Analysis & Trending experience with demonstrated proficiency in analytical methodologies, tools, and dashboard development to interpret, visualize, simplify and present/communicate data, analyses, results, and findings.
· Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work independently to prioritize workload and handle multiple responsibilities, deadlines, etc.
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
· High attention to detail to identify, evaluate and resolve data quality issues and reasonability check analytical results.
· Thrives in a team-oriented, results-driven environment.
· Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with senior officials across the organization. Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.