H1B Work Permit
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 9th Jul 2022
Required Skills Technical Skills- ,Python.
Nice to have skills Techincal Skills- ,AWS Services
• Analyzing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
• Evaluating existing data systems and data models.
• Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
• Prepare test scenarios which will be used by the developers to test the pipeline code.
• Work with developers to validate data and its quality rules after Initial load and CDC.
• Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
• Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
• Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models, mapping document and Data quality rules.
• Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
• Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
• Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Expert knowledge of RDBMS and basic knowledge on NoSQL and related databases.
• Good knowledge on data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
• Knowledge on snowflake, DynamoDB, RDS and AWS
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience with team management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills.