UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 20th Jan 2022
Please include full legal name
last 4 social security number
month day birthday
degree university and year of graduation
• Must have advanced Agile certification (cannot have just entry level CSM/PSM) First levelScrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
This list below is a new list of no work states for people working remote for Consumers Energy:
In an effort to reduce tax risk/liability, Consumers Energy has directed PRO Unlimited and our suppliers, not to engage contractors forremote work in the following states:
Ineligible Remote Work States
NO WORK STATES -CONSUMERS ENERGY
Arkansas Maine *Italicized = MISO
Iowa New York
Kentucky North Dakota
If you currently have any workers supporting ConsumersEnergy in California, please reach out to discuss next steps.
If you're looking for a career that will provide achallenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company isthe place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full ofexciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best byoffering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for careeradvancement.
The IT Senior Project Manager is responsible for deliveringone or more projects within IT Operations.
This particular project manager should have excellent stakeholdercommunication and management as well as delivery skills. They should beagile experienced, both as an Agile PM and as a Scrum Master.
Project activities may include status reporting, scheduling,financial forecasting, maintaining risks/issues/changes, running meetings,ensuring the project starts and completes efficiently, interfacing withmultiple delivery portfolios and non-functional groups. Projectactivities may include working with the PMO requirements for projectfulfillment.
Project Manager responsibilities:
• Oversee theplanning, implementing, quality control, and status reporting on a givenproject or group of projects.
• Manage theproject team, which typically consists of people from all the areas of theorganization and contracted personnel.
• Responsible forprecisely defining the scope of the project
• Confirming theproject schedule, and updating that schedule as it evolves
• Confirming theproject budget through detailed cost tracking, and then managing the project sothat it doesn't cause cost overruns
• Making sure theproject team has the supplies and human resources necessary to get the projectdone on time and on budget
• Identifying andminimizing potential risks to the project timeline, quality and budget
• Making sure thatall project team members understand what their responsibilities are
• Communicatingthe project's progression to management and stakeholders
• Ensuring thequality of the team's work and any supplies or materials used by the team
• Ensuring allproject requirements and gates are completed in a timely and quality manner
Scrum master responsibilities:
• Doing everythingpossible to ensure delighting customers
• Guiding the teamand organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delightcustomers
• Guiding the teamon how to get the most ofout of self-organization
• Guiding the teamon self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrumframeworks
• Assessing theScrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higherlevels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teamand organization
• Removingimpediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the rightpersonnel to remove the impediment.
• Building atrusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear ofblame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problemsolving.
• Facilitatinggetting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitatingdiscussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting withinternal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiatinginformation
• Supporting andeducating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming andmaintaining the product backlog.
• Providing allsupport to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, andleading by example
Project Management Skillset:
• Excellentcommunication skills with stakeholders and team members
• Experience withClarity and Microsoft Project
• Goodrelationship building skills
• Ability to workwell with project managers and a wide range of stakeholders
• Strongexperience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• 5 years inInformation Technology
• 5 yearsmanaging projects of moderate size and complexity
• Experience withAgile projects
• Experience withboth infrastructure and software projects.
Scrum Master Skillset:
• First levelScrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
• Experienceplaying the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software developmentteam that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills andknowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflictresolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge ofnumerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentionalgaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques,numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
• Second levelScrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
• Experienceplaying the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software developmentteam that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge ofother Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
• Knowledge and/orexperience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD,Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, AgileGames
• Applicableknowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related fieldPMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Must haveadvanced Agile certification (cannot have just entry level CSM/PSM) First levelScrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)