UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Jul 2022
Currently seeks a “Java Developer” to join our team in “West Conshohocken, PA”. This is 100% on-site and candidate must be at on-site from day one.
The Alternative Investment Tech Platform (AIP) comprises of a suite of applications, including in-house software products and vendor applications like Investran and FundRunner. The platform supports mission critical business functions such as reference data management, fund accounting, workflow management and reporting across middle and back-office processes.
We are looking for a strong developer to join the global technology team to assist is driving the AIP platform strategy forward. This would also entail the next suite of automations and workflow / process enhancements for the AIP platform.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering complex solutions in a timely manner. Prior experience building solutions in the Alternative Investments space will be an added advantage. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate innovation, strategic thinking, technical excellence, autonomy and leadership skills (technical, people and/or project). The candidate will need to liaise with business users and development teams across the globe and hence excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are critical to succeed in this role.
This individual will also be responsible for on-going L3 support of the platform.
Required Skills :
· Have at least 7+ years of experience in software development involving Java
· Experience in financial sector is required
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users and peer teams
· Ability to discuss and finalize requirements with business unit counterparts
· Ability to do analysis on requirements to come up with a process design for solution
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a global team environment
· Ability to coordinate with team members at multiple locations/time zones
· Strong team player with a results-oriented focus and a highly disciplined approach towards meeting objectives
· Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements
· Ambitious and eager to learn new technologies and spearhead its adoption to take the platform to the next level
· Have been instrumental in L3 support
Technology Skills :
· Strong foundational knowledge of Multi-tier service-based environment (Microservice, REST Principal's) is a must should be able to convert functional requirements into detailed technical designs
· Knowledge of GOF Design Pattern, and Design principals like SOLID, DRY etc.
· Experience with tools / Framework like Angular, ExtJS (nice to have), Spring-Core, IOC, AOP, Hibernate, Log4J
· Experience with TDD and Unit Test Frameworks like jUnit, Mockito
· Knowledge of Common Relational Databases like SQL Server, Sybase and ability to write Design Database Tables and write query and Stored Procedures.
· Database modeling and development experience - must be able to reconcile data between systems using SQL, Excel etc. Loading, extracting, reconciling data between multiple databases
· Knowledge of at least one commonly used code Repositories (git, svn, perforce etc.) and CI CD pipelines.
· Experience in Application Server Technologies like IIS.
· Knowledge to Cloud platform (preferably Clienture) and commonly used PAAS services (Clienture DataFactory, Clienture Container Service etc.)
· Willingness to learn new technologies like Angular, python.
· Working knowledge of UNIX environments will be a plus.