UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 8th Jan 2022
• Lead, own, and drive execution of the product roadmap.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Strong financial and / or banking, payments background
• Collaborates with stakeholders and business partners to define product capabilities and experience and aligns with enterprise strategies.
• Establish, monitor, and maintain cross-departmental communication about how product work is prioritized and managed, as well as how key metrics are performing.
• Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UX Design, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence, and execute the product roadmap.
• Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the product family
• Create experience roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives.
• Take experiences from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping.
• Articulates the trade-off between KPIs that measure customer experience and KRIs that measure risk.
• Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync with business changes
• Experienced in Agile Scrum process and writing detailed requirements in user story format