UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Leads the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Oversees the delivery of technical solutions and ensures that the delivered solution meets the business requirements, design requirements and technical specifications. Provides coaching and mentoring to junior developers.
* Planning and execution: Leads the conceptual design development, ensuring that the solution is viable and designed appropriately to solve the business case; provides support for the facilitation and review of estimates, development and deployment plans for all capabilities participating in the release.
* Project process support: Provides/coordinates estimates for the development components required for the solution and overseeing design efforts across capabilities/systems; provides support to project managers to ensure design/build activities remain within project schedule/budget; acts as a technical advisor to the project manager, QA lead and/or business; facilitate escalation and resolution of technical issues during the development of the solutions; responsible for vendor work, delivery review and acceptance.
* Communication: Responsible for assessing and communicating status of development activities based on summaries from Systems Analysts, other Developers, Vendors and other solution participants; facilitate the maintenance and progression of development standards and currency of solution frameworks.
* Designs, documents, codes, and conducts unit tests, and de-bugging of software solutions and components; applies enterprise standards, application patterns and development best practices in solutions development / delivery.
* Own and ensure maintenance of technical solution diagrams and models; presents solution alternatives as needed to all levels of organization
* Decomposes complex problems into manageable work items for delivery of others. Provide technical direction and solutions regarding coding and design. Go to person for peers and development team members.
* Assess and recommend IT capability improvements for applications, including: Implementing, logging and monitoring at appropriate levels and driving upgrades to currently supported software.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience with Informatica developer
* 2 to 4 years’ experience with ADF (Azure Data Factory)
* Experience with Informatica PowerCenter tools (workflow manager, workflow monitor, designer)
* Experience with Flat Files and XMLs.
* Experience with job Scheduler tools like CA Workload automation/Autosys/Control M
* Programming languages (SQL, XTML), not necessary but a plus (Java, and .NET C#)
* Data platforms (Oracle, Teradata, and Hadoop)
Education: Four-year degree required: Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar discipline