UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Dec 2021
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Native Apps.
- Solid understanding of software design and patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter
- Well versed with building UI using XML and custom UI components.
- Comfortable and should have used on Unit test framework
- Experience in consuming web services using JSON/ XML & in Memory caching.
- Ability to engineer the app performance on various aspects of app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Must have implemented end to end application including code signing, provisioning and App Store release process.
- Expert level experience with programming language in implementing Objective-C/cocoa concepts like Delegates, Protocols, Categories, extensions, Core-data, Local Notifications, Push Notifications, etc.
- Good understanding on implementing Auto-layouts, Storyboarding and size classes.
- Experience on writing unit test cases using xctest/ocunit.
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and methodologies
- Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security