UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Jul 2022
App Staging Environment. Provides airline app teams a dedicated testing environment that allows them to self-serve test their portal changes and release to aircraft.
• Design and develop Virtual Rack components required for App Manager Staging environment
• Supports airlines apps package as Docker containers & VMs
• Support incremental app updates to Virtual Rack components running in AWS cloud
• Provides additional simulators & tools required to test airline apps
• Design and develop Virtual Rack backend API and services
• REST API development experience
• Programming proficiency in one of the following languages: GoLang, Python
• Strong relational and non-relational database experience (MongoDB, etc)
• Proficiency in git (Gitlab a plus) • Experience with microservice based architecture style
• Strong skills in debugging production-level applications
• Experience working with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes Preferred.